Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loving Aunt Althea


Recently someone special passed away...
She was adored by everyone who met her. She was unique and a very important, loving person. I hadn't really realized how she hardly ever put aside time just for herself. She was always helping everyone else and asking what she could do to help--with anything! She loved us very dearly. She was always giving. I love her so much. A way to describe her might be as beautiful. Inside and out. She could cheer anyone up with just a smile. When she walked through the door....it was as if the house was full of love and everything anyone needed. When she came in, everyone went running to greet her. Her aura fell upon the entire household. She was sweet and very much adored. She loves me and I love her. I miss her sooo much. She owned the keys to laughs.
She loved orchids and roses. She enjoyed color. Whenever I see an orchid, I will think of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment